Terms, Conditions, Ordering and Returns
Homepage > Terms, Conditions, Ordering and Returns
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read the following carefully. Your use of the Expressionsgallery.co.uk web site and purchase of products (or services) from us means that you agree to these terms and conditions.
Shopping with Expressionsgallery.co.uk
When you place an Order for a Product in any of the ways described above ("Order") you are offering to buy it for the price stated, subject to these Terms.
- You can Order Products in the following ways:
1. online via this website
2. by telephoning 01799 526333
- When you place your Order online we will send you an email to confirm that we have received it. This email confirmation will be produced automatically so that you have confirmation of your Order details. The fact that you receive an automatic confirmation does not necessarily mean that we will be able to meet your Order. Once we have sent the confirmation email we will then check availability and contact you with a further email. If the Product is available and the details of the Order are correct, this email will be deemed an acceptance and will specify delivery details and confirm the price of the Products purchased. If the Product is not available we will also let you know by email.
- Expressionsgallery.co.uk may cancel any sale and not supply products if it is reasonable to do so and may change or discontinue the availability of products at any time at its sole discretion. If an order is cancelled, any payment made for the products will be refunded in full. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- All new Orders are deemed separate and each is treated individually.
1. The price for each product is shown on Expressionsgallery.co.uk and includes V.A.T at 17.5%
2. We always try to make sure that the prices on Expressionsgallery.co.uk are accurate but errors may occur. If we discover an error in pricing of the products in your order we will inform you as soon as possible using the contact details you supply us with. We will then give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. (If we are unable to reach you we will treat the order as cancelled). If an order is cancelled, any payment made for the products will be refunded in full.
3. You will be notified of the delivery costs automatically before you submit your credit card details, based on the delivery address you specify.
4. Customers are responsible for Import Duty/Tax in their respective countries. Unfortunately we cannot advise you what these costs will be - please consult your local customs office for more information.
5. If an item is bought during a sale, you will be refunded the sale price.
1. You must pay for your Order before it is delivered. You can do so by credit card or debit card
2. Orders may be processed online, or by telephone, using a credit card VISA, MasterCard or debit card (Visa and Mastercard debit cards only). We aim to debit money from your account within one working day after receiving your order.
3. To ensure that shopping online is secure, your credit/debit card details will be encrypted to minimise the possibility of someone being able to read them as they are sent over the Internet.
4. Your credit card company may also do security checks to confirm it is you making the order.
5. All order details and invoices will be sent to the credit card billing address and not the delivery address where the named recipient of the order differs.
6. Your order will appear on your statement as ‘Expressions.'
We dispatch to your door by Royal Mail Special Delivery or Courier This is a reliable service and a signature will be required on delivery. If you are out when a delivery is attempted the goods will not be left but the postman will leave a card. You can then arrange to collect the item from your local sorting office or specify a suitable day for delivery.
All items, except rings in some sizes, shown on our website are available from current stock. We aim to despatch within two days of receiving your order. We only despatch Monday to Friday.
Your order should therefore normally arrive with you in 4 to 5 working days. This period may be longer for rings where a particular size is required.
Whilst we try to deliver to you within up to 5 working days please allow up to 21-days for delivery. If we have any difficulty with making the supply within 21 days we shall contact you to discuss the matter. We shall keep you informed of the likely delivery date.
We charge £4.95 for delivery of orders under £15. For orders over £15 delivery is FREE.
YOUR ORDER - KEEPING YOU INFORMED
We will email you a confirmation of receipt of your order.
We will email you to let you know of the expected despatch day.
We will also email you when the goods have been despatched.
Delivery will then be made before 13.00 on the working day after the date of despatch. If a delivery does not arrive on the day after despatch please contact us.
DELIVERY DAY AND ROYAL MAIL SERVICE
We always use a fully insured guaranteed delivery service. The Royal Mail Special Delivery will not always guarantee a delivery for a Saturday. Our experience is that they usually do deliver on a Saturday but it cannot be guaranteed. Deliveries cannot be made on a Sunday.
An item despatched by us on Friday will usually be delivered on Saturday but may arrive on Monday.
Deliveries will not be made on Bank Holidays
LIABILITY FOR DELAY
Whilst we make every endeavour to supply items in a reasonable timescale we cannot accept any liability for late delivery or failure to fulfil an order in a particular timescale.
SECURE DEBIT AND CREDIT CARD HANDLING
Our secure credit card handling facilities make your purchase safe and easy. And we do not share any of your personal details with any other company.
You may cancel your order at any time prior to your order being dispatched, by emailing us your name, order number and reason for cancellation. You may also withdraw from the contract at any time after the product has been dispatched and you have received or email confirming your order has been dispatched but no later than 7 working days after the date you receive the product by sending notice of cancellation to email@example.com ensuring you quote your name, address and order reference number. The goods must be unopened, not damaged and in all original packaging, together with the original invoice provided expressionsgallery.co.uk will refund you the purchase price of the goods returned.
Once firstname.lastname@example.org receive notification from you that you wish to withdraw from the contract (in accordance with these terms), any sum debited to expressionsgallery.co.uk from your credit card in relation to your order will be re-credited to that credit card account as soon as possible and in any event within 14 days of your order provided that the goods you wish to return are received by expressionsgallery.co.uk in the condition that they were in when delivered to you. You will be liable for any charges incurred in returning the goods to expressionsgallery.co.uk
All goods must be returned to us within 10 working days of cancellation from your email notification.
Expressionsgallery.co.uk reserves the right to make a 25% restocking charge for any goods which are not returned in mint condition, or to refuse such goods, at its sole discretion. expressionsgallery.co.uk also reserves the right to make a charge for any goods the customer has cancelled and returned to us if no longer required and are not faulty. expressionsgallery.co.uk also reserves the right to make a charge (this will be emailed to the customer) if the goods are collected by expressionsgallery.co.uk as the goods have been cancelled and on longer required but are not defective.